Monday, June 29, 2015

NerdStrong and Comic Con

Today is my much needed rest day from NerdStrong. But I did book all my classes for the month of July. This will be my sixth month at NerdStrong, I can't believe it's been five months already, so many changes to my body, self esteem and energy. I can't wait to see what another five months will bring me.

Speaking of NerdStrong.. they are having a panel this year at SDCC.. it's going to be on Thursday at 4pm.. gotta be sure to make that one..  I spent some time today going through the San Diego Comic Con schedule trying to figure out what other panels I want to see while there. I know that I probably won't get into two-thirds of the ones I have selected but I'm gonna give it a try.  I also had to decide if I was going to take the train down or drive. I really didn't want to drive myself (as I have done that the past 11 years) but when I went to check on train tickets all the reserve seats were gone, I still could have purchased an unreserved seat but it didn't guarantee me a seat (which meant I would have to stand for 3 hours) and that's even if I got on the train, which would be doubtful since it's going to be a madhouse there.

While I was searching for a train seat my NerdStronger friend Meg tweeted me and said that I could car pool down with her.. which was awesome. So I'm carpooling down Wednesday early afternoon. Not sure how I'm getting back yet, Meg offered to bring my back on Sunday afternoon but it will depend on what time she leaves. I'm sure I can find a ride back if it doesn't workout and if not there is always the train home.... Getting super excited for comic con!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment