Thursday, June 18, 2015

Geeks Motto, SW v ST Parody & Potter Kids Then and Now

Today my friend Kevin posted a picture of this really cool geeky poster/painting and I just had to have it. I did a bit a research online and found that it's an esty product but it was so successful that the person had to pull it because she had to many order to fill and needed time to catch up.

I actually contacted the her and she informed me that she is almost caught up current orders and will be taking new orders for this item in a few weeks. She asked if I wanted to be informed when she is taking new orders and I saw a resounding YES!!! So now I just have to wait patiently.

Also on Facebook I came across this really funny Star Wars vs. Star Trek parody video from Collage Humor. I usually don't enjoy things like this but this one was actually pretty funny and I usually enjoy the stuff that Collage Humor puts out. 


And finally I came across this article about the Harry Potter cast then and now.. and man did some of those young kids turn into some beautiful people. You can check out all the "then and now" photos HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment