Monday, June 15, 2015

MASH Podcasts & TV Apartments

First up Geekyfanboy Productions released a new episode of the MASH 4077 Podcast. This is episode 106, covering S5 Ep 9 "Mulcahy’s War". You can Download from itunes tinyurl.com/MASH4077itunes , listen on Stitcher Radio ow.ly/iZJIz or listen and get direct download from our main website MASH4077Podcast.com  Don't forget new episodes are released on the 1st and 15th of the month.

I came across this pretty cool "article" about famous TV apartments and they had these really cool layouts of each place. I watched all of the series so I'm very familiar with each place but it's interesting to see the apartment from above and the layout of everything. Examples of the layouts they have.. Three's Company, Friends, Sex and the City, Dexter and Big Bang Theory. I went through and saved copies of each apartment.. don't know what I'll do with them but I thought they were pretty cool. You can check out the article and see all the layouts HERE.

I'm really trying hard not to wait to the last minute to edit my podcasts so today after releasing a new episode I actually spent a few hours editing the next one which isn't due until July 1st. Meds, Al and I have recorded six episodes so if I'm extremely motivated I can edit them all up in a few days and have the next three months of podcasts ready to do. Of course that's easier said then done.. but I'm gonna try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment