Friday, March 18, 2016

Ahsoka/Anakin Video & Firefly Fluxx

Lucasfilms released this amazing video in anticipation of the March 30 season 2 finale of Star Wars Rebels, they've cut this refresher video explaining the relationship between Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano leading up to their ultimate showdown. I'm a HUGE Ahsoka Tano fan, I've loved her since they first introduced her on The Clone Wars many years ago. I was so happy they brought her over to Star Wars Rebels but knew this showdown was bound to happen and all I can do is hope she survives somehow. Can't wait to watch the finale at the end of March.


So I'm a huge fan of the card game Fluxx and I love, love, love Firefly so I was excited to hear when they announced that they were making a Firefly themed Fluxx game.. but then the news got even better.

My buddy Adam Levermore announced that he was the one doing all the art for the cards. He's an amazing artist so this is gonna be good. It was just released so I'll have to keep my eyes open for it or head over to Ebay or Amazon to pick it up.. also when Adam is down in SoCal visiting I'll have to get him to autograph my set. I truly have some amazingly talented friends.

So everyone pick up a Firefly version of Fluxx.. let's make this the #1 Fluxx game out there. Firefly may be gone but it will continue to live on in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment