Thursday, March 17, 2016

NerdStrong Pix Minus Kenny, New X-Men & Midnight Special Trailers

I couldn't make it to NerdStrong today because of my doctors appointment but that didn't mean my 7am class (that's my usual workout time) couldn't take their own "Kenny" pix. But as you can see without me they are lost. BTW is this is the best Kenny pix that doesn't include Kenny. And yes it's weird talking about myself in third person.

Two new trailers that I wanted to share with you guys.. first one is another X-Men: Apocalypse trailer. I've enjoyed this recent incarnation of the X-Men series and this one looks like it's going to be pretty fantastic as well. Bryan Singer has been doing an amazing job with this series.


The other trailer is for a movie that I had heard nothing about but it does star some familiar faces. From the trailer it looks be some some sort of science fiction story but I'm not 100% sure. The title makes no sense but it definitely caught my eye and I hope to see it in the theater when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment