Sunday, March 13, 2016

Binge Watching Fuller House

I spent the majority of the day lying on my couch trying not to die (I'm sick). I wanted to watch something fun, something that I really didn't have to pay much attention to just in case I fell asleep. I came across Fuller House. Now I wouldn't consider myself a diehard fan of Full House back in the day but I did watch quite a bit of it.. mostly the early season. But I figured I'd give it a shot and watch the first episode. Okay that was cute and very nostalgic so why not watch episode two.. then three, then four and so on until I had watched the entire season (13 episodes) of Fuller House.

There was something very comforting about the series. It was charming yet extremely cheesy at times but that didn't bother me. It was great seeing the characters older and living their own lives. I didn't realize that it's really only about the two older daughters (D.J. and Stephanie) and their friend Kimmy Gibbler along with their kids. Yes the other characters (Jesse, Rebecca, Joey and Danny) from Full House are in a few episodes but it really does revolve around just the kids and their families. They did a great job getting back into those roles so many years later. I think my favorite was D.J.'s middle son, Max. He is the biggest ham on screen but so dang adorable and endearing. He chewed up ever scene he was in and I loved it. I enjoyed the storylines and I like how they brought back some of the originals casts from time to time.

I'm super excited to know that they have renewed the series for a season two.. I'll be checking it out and for that matter I'm really looking forward to rewatching this series again. I really don't know what it is about this series but I really really enjoyed it... it's just fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment