Tuesday, March 15, 2016

New MASH Podcast, More Indy & Miss Peregine's Trailer

Geekyfanboy Productions released a new episode of the MASH 4077 Podcast. This is episode 125, covering Season 6, Episode 3 - Fallen Idol

Radar has always looked up to Hawkeye and admired him as his hero. But after suffering a Jeep accident en route to R&R at Hawkeye's request. Radarquestions his own hero worship. Particularly when he and his hero have afalling out.

You can Download from itunes tinyurl.com/MASH4077itunes , listen on Stitcher Radio ow.ly/iZJIz or listen and get direct download from our main website MASH4077Podcast.com

I came across this very cool video. I love these kinds of videos that narrow down statistics to understand them better. This is a good one.


In other news it was officially announced that Harrison Ford and Steven Spielberg will be returning for a fifth Indiana Jones movie. You can read more about the announcement HERE. I'm super excited for this news.. I have enjoyed all the of Indiana Jones movies.. some more then others but I love the character and fun adventures. What makes me said is only a few minutes after this was announced the internet hate started up. It's crazy to me that people can hate something from just an announcement... people really do need to get lives. Stop spewing the hate, I mean when the movie comes out and you actually watch is and not like it then by all means you have ever right to complain or "hate" it but please don't hate something before it's even made.. that's just stupid.

And one last thing.. I hadn't heard a thing about this movie but came across this trailer and I have to say it looks pretty fantastic. It's looks bizarre and fanciful and the face that Tim Burton is directing it you know it's going to be off the wall. It's based off of a book series.

No comments:

Post a Comment