Monday, April 11, 2016

Car Accident, New Fantastic Beast & Suicide Squad Trailers

On my way to the gym this morning I was at a stop light and a car hit me from behind. From the hit I assumed my bumper was hanging off the car. We both pulled into a parking area to check out the damage. The guy was very apologetic and said that he didn't see me. I don't think that's possible as I'm in a very green vehicle. And to my surprise there wasn't much damage, just a few scratches, so I'm thinking he was stopped behind me and reading his phone when he suddenly thought I moved forward so he hit the gas the impact felt big but little damage was done so I assume he was only a few inches away from me when he hit the gas.. because when I felt the hit I looked up and it looked as though he as looking at his phone. As I said he was a nice guy and offered to exchange info, which I didn't do but later thought I should have just in case. Needless to say it's not how I wanted to start my day.

WB released a teaser trailer for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. This is set in the Harry Potter Universe and takes place the 1920's in United States. It's not really a prequel but Harry Potter and all students have Hogwarts have to read Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them written my Newt Scamander who is the main character in this movie. This is part of of a three part trilogy. I'm super excited to see this. I don't know anything about this movie other then what I've seen here in the trailer.. I can't wait!!!


WB also released a second trailer for Suicide Squad. I know very little about this comic book series.. only from what I got on Arrow and of course the first trailer which I loved. They had alot of live up to with this new one and I have to say if it's not better it's definitely just as good as the first.. check it out.


Last thing I want to share today is this image I came upon.. it made me smile. Not all Princes need a Princess to live happily ever after :)


No comments:

Post a Comment