Thursday, April 14, 2016

Laughing & Star Wars With Chris

I came across this Coca Cola "Happiness Starts With A Smile" Campaign video of a man on a subway watching a video and then starts to laugh and eventually he has everyone else laughing around him. I assume this isn't "hidden camera" and that everyone laughing are actors but I think it's gets it's point across. Laughter is infectious. I am told that I have an infectious laugh, so much so that when I was younger my friends use to call me The Giggler. There are many versions to my laugh but the one that most people enjoy most is my Sesame Street "Count" laugh.  Unfortunately I don't get to laugh like that very often so when I do it's magical and feels amazing.


My best friend Chris is visiting from Montana for our buddy Robert's upcoming wedding but tonight we got to hang out.. just he and I and it was awesome. He made some amazing ribs and we got to watch Star Wars The Force Awakens on Blu-Ray for the first time together. I purchased this a few weeks ago but have been so busy with everything that I hadn't had a chance to watch it yet.. until now. It was great watching with him. I wish I could have watched it for the very first time in a theater with him but current circumstance prevent that so we do what we can do. It was a great way to end a stressful work day.

No comments:

Post a Comment