Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Labyrinth Board Game and My New Wig

When I saw this I was hoping it was real.. and sure enough it looks to be.. River Horse, Who have created tabletop games like My little Pony, Terminator Genisys and The Hunger Games, have secured the rights to making a brand new table top game called – Jim Henson’s Labyrinth The Board Game.

Here is a bit of information about the game... This is the maze that players must navigate every time they wish to save Sarah’s baby brother. Each game is different with the blank card spaces being filled with the magical encounters and monsters that are depicted on the deck of cards that comes with the game, this ensures a great deal of replayability and unpredictability in the game, giving the Labyrinth its signature feel.

The game consists of two distinct stages, one where the group must adventure through the labyrinth trying to find the goblin city whilst keeping their willpower as high as possible (nobody wants to fall into the oubliette!), and a second action packed stage where the players must fight their way into Jareth’s castle where Sarah must say the  magical words that will release her brother.

Check out this LINK for pictures of the game pieces and more info. There is no release date so I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open.

I've been searching and searching for the right wig for my Samwise Gamgee Cosplay and I think I finally found it. It's synthetic hair which I don't really like but it did say that it could be curled.. so will see if it works.. wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment