Saturday, October 5, 2013

Random Geek Question: Fav. LOTR Character

I asked another Random Geek Question today on Twitter and Facebook. Who's your favorite character from Lord of the Ring/Hobbit, book and movies? Are they same? Different?

I don't know if I just posted this at a bad time (the weekend) or folks don't like Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit. I'm thinking it was the timing but I only got three responses.

Carysabel74 tweeted... Team Gimli here. Lady Eowyn, Samwise, Merry and Pippin. Same in book and movie.

hjkuzcotopia tweeted...  Aragorn and Arwen.

jkeats tweeted... don't know if he's my favorite but I liked movie Aragorn better than book Aragorn. He felt more fleshed out as a character

And I just noticed that it didn't post to my Facebook page so that too might explain why not many people answered. Maybe I'll re-post this question during the week and see if I can get more responses. 

Anyways... For me it's Samwise, loved him in the book and loved him in the movies. I identify with Sam the most, to me he is the true hero of the Lord of the Rings story.

Let me know who is your favorite below...

No comments:

Post a Comment