Monday, April 27, 2015

Struggling with Healthy Eating

So today was my doctors visit (see previous blog post) and it was all good news.. which surprised me. Well I had hoped for good news but the past few weeks I haven't been doing so well with my new eating habits. Since I was out of town for Star Wars Celebration for four days that meant I did not get my NerdStrong workouts in and I ate "fast" food all four days. Once I got back, my workouts started back up fairly easy but my eating habits did not. It's not like I continued to eat "fast" food everyday, but I did snack a bit more then I usually do and I did eat out several times during the week, which I had gotten down to only once a week.

What is crazy is I can actually tell when I don't eat properly. Yes the fast food may taste amazing at the time, but it makes me sluggish and tired. My workouts are a bit tougher and I actually felt like I had gained some weight.

But no more..  I am determined to get back on that food band wagon and continue to eat properly. If you're a regular reader of my blog then you've been following my struggles with eating healthier, I don't think the struggle will ever end but I'm not going to let a set back like this throw me for a loop. I'm going to pick myself up, dust myself off and get back on that healthy eating horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment