Saturday, May 2, 2015

Preparing To See Avengers: Age of Ultron

So I opted for no NerdStrong Gym today, instead I went and saw Avengers: Age of Ultron with friends. Joining me for this outing was Chris, Dallas, Jes, and Aaron.

Before we headed out to the theater Chris and I had a bit a fun. He purchased a bunch of the Avengers masks and accessories for us to wear at the screening. So of course he and I had to try them all on and take pictures.

When we got to the theater Chris opted to leave the masks and things in my car and figured we'd take pictures once the movie was over. We saw the movie at my favorite theater Arclight Sherman Oaks. We were seeing it in 2D with ATMOS audio. One of many things I love about this theater is they ususal have props from the "big" movies. At this theater they had Ironman's Hulk Buster Fist as well as Black Widow and Hawkeye's costume.

They also have this massive wall of posters and it was also Avenger'd themed.


I don't think I need to explain who or what Avengers: Age of Ultron is.. if I do then you are probably confused by most of the things I post here. Needless to say that it's a HUGE movie and I've been super excited to see it for a while now.

Once the movie was over I was smiling from ear to ear.. I LOVED IT.. I'll post a more detailed and spoiler post after this one if you wish to hear my thoughts on the movie.

Afterwards the five of use headed to Buffalo Wild Wings and had a very tasty lunch before heading back to my car and attempting to take some pictures in the masks and accessories that Chris had purchased. Lighting in the parking structure made it very difficult as well as cars and people driving by. We did take a few shot but all of them are super dark and really unusable.

Said our goodbyes to Jes and Dallas and then I drove back to his car so he could head south to visit his girlfriend Hayley while Aaron was crashing at my place for D&D tomorrow. Aaron and I hung out at my place the rest of the day watching TV and playing some fun card games.

No comments:

Post a Comment