Sunday, May 17, 2015

Exhausted.. Totally Exhausted

After today's Pitch Perfect Battle workout and yesterday's crazy hard workout... I was done. I've been tired before but never like this, I was so exhausted I could barely lift the remote to turn on the TV. I didn't want to do anything but lie on the couch and veg. But I could only rest for an hour or so because I had to record six new episodes of my MASH 4077 podcast. Talk about summoning all the energy I had to sound chipper and alert when we recorded. All went well with the recording and we finished in about an hour and a half.

After the podcast I crashed back on the couch and remembered that I had planned to hang out with my buddy Dallas but after the past weekend workouts and being on the go for the past few weeks without a break I needed a rest so I rescheduled and planned to do nothing the rest of the day.

But the best laid plans never work out and since I've been so busy the past few weeks I haven't had time to go grocery shopping or do laundry and I needed to do both of those asap as I was out of food and underwear. So regardless of how tired I was I had to drag myself off the couch and get those things done. My first attempt of getting off the couch failed.. my body wasn't having any of it. It was now 1:30pm and I wanted to get those things done sooner then later so I could just relax the rest of the night. Well that wasn't going to happen I laid there for another three hours before forcing myself to get up and go grocery shopping. Once I was outside I felt a little better but I quickly did my shopping before heading back home and putting everything away. I knew if I sat down that I wouldn't get back up again so I immediately moved on to my laundry and sorted everything, packed it up and took it down to my car. I headed to the laundromat. It was packed so I had to consolidate some of my loads but managed to get three loads going. Halfway through the wash I noticed that one of my machines stopped and decided to not work. So I had to take the soaking wet towels and sheets out of that one and transfer them into a new one and start all over again. Was not happy but what are you going to do. Eventually I got everything washed and dried. When I got home it was around 7pm and I was ready for bed but I managed to force myself to stay up a few more hours before calling it a night around 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment