Thursday, May 21, 2015

Harry Potter, Aging & Roller Coasters

Lots of videos that I want to share with you guys... first one is the Try Guys doing a very funny (and somewhat accurate) Harry Potter House video


This other one is an act from Siberia that performed on the latest Britain's Got Talent. I love seeing things like this.. very interesting and creative.


The third video is of a young couple about to be married. They get transformed to see themselves and each other at different ages and it's very sweet and heartfelt.


And the final video I want to share with you guys is a new roller coaster at Six Flags Magic Mountain. They removed the classic Colossus and replaced it with Twisted Colossus. I'm bummed that the old coaster is gone but this one looks amazing. It just opened and now I can't wait to make a trip to the Mountain to ride it.

No comments:

Post a Comment