Friday, May 15, 2015

MASH Podcast, Muppet Cuckoo Clock, Twin Peaks & Angel From Hell

Today Geekyfanboy Productions released a new episode of the MASH 4077 Podcast. This is episode 104, covering S5 Ep 7 "The Abduction of Margaret Houlihan". You can Download from itunes tinyurl.com/MASH4077itunes , listen on Stitcher Radio ow.ly/iZJIz or listen and get direct download from our main website MASH4077Podcast.com  Don't forget new episodes are released on the 1st and 15th of the month.

I came across this awesome Muppet themed cuckoo clock. If I wasn't low on funds I would actually consider purchasing this clock and adding it to my collection. I don't have many Muppet items in my collection and this one would make a nice addition. But atlas it's not meant to be.. at least not yet. And to be honest even if I had the funds $200 is a hefty price but it is pretty unique and awesome. You can check out the page for this clock HERE.

Saw a tweet from David Lynch "Dear Twitter Friends, the rumors are not what they seem ..... It is !!! Happening again. #TwinPeaks returns on @SHO_Network"

Twin Peaks 3rd season was announced last year and I was super excited as both David Lynch and Mark Frost were returning to write the nine episode series. But last month David announced on Twitter that he had to pull out of the project because Showtime wasn't willing to pay the amount of money he felt was needed to make this third season properly. Many assumed it was a stunt (to get more money) as there couldn't be a new Twin Peaks without the creator and if it was... it worked.. according to his tweet, he's back. Showtime and Mr. Lynch have come to an agreement and he is now back on the project and it's moving full steam ahead. So now all we can do is wait and see if there is any more drama before and if we see the final product next year.

Last thing I wanted to share was a trailer for a new comedy coming out this fall. It stars Jane Lynch, whom I adore. I thought it was an interesting idea so I'll give it a watch when it airs. It's called Angel from Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment