Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Blog Post 4000 - Stephen Fry, Please Like Me & Hayley Atwell

This is my 4000th blog post.. I can't believe I've blogged 4000 times since I officially started back in 2006. Honestly I blog for me, it's kind of like a diary of my life but I also do it for my family and friends so they can keep up with my daily geeky life. Thanks to all who take the time to read all my ramblings and especially those comment, I love getting comments. Here's to another 4000 blog posts :)

I came across this video today.. it's about five months old and it's Stephen Fry talking about "God". Now Stephen Fry is an Atheist which I do not consider myself. I have always called myself Agnostic but that doesn't mean I don't agree with his statement in this video. I think he's honest and to the point and I like that about his response. And as an extra bonus the interviewer looks dumbfounded by his answer.. which is pretty awesome.

And just so everyone is aware, I don't wish to offend anyone who is religious, if it's the right thing for you then that's great and I'm happy for you.


Please Like Me released a Season three teaser trailer but I have to say half of the footage is from season two. But it's still exciting to see some new stuff and to know we are getting another season of this quirky Australian comedy. New season starts Oct 16th but I don't know if that's in the US, Australia or the world.. regardless I'll be able to find it starting then... woot!!!


And the last thing I wanted to share with you guys is that Hayley Atwell is going to be at the Los Angeles Comic Book and Science Fiction Convention on Sunday August 23rd.

I use to go to this local con every month but I haven't been in years but with Ms. Atwell being there I think it's time to make my triumphant return. I'm super excited as I really wanted to meet her at SDCC but couldn't so now I get a second opportunity and I won't miss it this time.

If you guys don't know who she is, she plays Agent Carter in all the Marvel Movies (Captain America, Captain America Winter Solider, Avengers Age of Ultron and Ant-Man... and of course Agents of SHIELD and her own series Agent Carter. There is just something about this women (character) that I adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment