Thursday, July 23, 2015

Geek Pride, Agent Carter, Booking NerdStrong & Hunger Games Trailer

Super excited as I got my "In This House We Do Geek" sign in the mail a few days ago and put into a temporary frame. I loved this sign the moment I saw it and knew that I had to have it. And I have to say seeing it in person it's even better then the picture. I love all the different sayings and how the artist uses the "specific" font used for each movie. It's a great addition to my apartment. I haven't hung it up yet as I'm not sure exactly where I want to put it. But for now it's sitting my dining table looking awesome. If you want to pick up your own sign head over to the Artists Etsy page HERE.

So this past week I have been watching episodes of Agent Carter during my lunch break. It just reminds me how much I love this series. I can only watch one episode per lunch and it's so hard to not continue with another episode. If you have not seen this series and are a fan of the Marvel universe you are truly missing out on something special. I'm really looking forward to season two in the new year.

There is a new trailer for Hunger Games MockingJay part 2. Now I was not a fan of the last third of that book but I have to say this looks pretty awesome and I'm really looking forward to seeing it.


Spent a half hour booking my NerdStrong Gym classes for the month of August. I booked 27 out of the 31 days, thought that may change. I'm currently going six days a week with Monday's off, but the past three weeks I have also taken off Friday (open gym) and I think it's working better for me. But for now I'm booked 27 days next month.

After work I headed to Robert and Cait's place to hang out for a bit. We haven't done a TV night in months so I thought it would be fun to get together. Robert and I still had a few of the Babylon 5 TV movies to watch but I wasn't really feeling B5 today so I suggested that we watch the first two episodes of Agent Carter, neither Robert nor Cait had seen it yet. So we ordered some stuff crust pizza and buffalo wings (which I haven't had in a few months) and enjoyed some kickass Carter.... it was a good way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment