Wednesday, August 12, 2015

DC vs Marvel & New Who Trailer

I came across this video series called Super Power Beat Downs by Youtube channel BatintheSun. The one I actual saw was Joker & Harley Vs. Deadpool and Domino. I really enjoyed this, there is some violence but the action is awesome and the characters are well done. I only watched the one episode but there are quite a few more. Each episode starts off with talking heads and then about five minutes into the show the actually fight scene happens. You can check out their channel HERE.


BBC released a long trailer for the upcoming Doctor Who season nine series. I'm still not a huge fan of Peter Capaldi as the Doctor but I'm really loving what they are doing with Clara. This preview has me excited fro the new season.

No comments:

Post a Comment