Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Dinner with Friends

After work I got to hang out with a few of my "Geek Mob" friends. These hangs outs are far and few between these days, I miss these guys alot, which is crazy as several us live only a few blocks apart from each other. Of course we still get together for big events like SDCC and see each other here and there but the "hey days" of the Geek Mob are long gone. We spent 2 and a half years (2011 - 2013) having some of the most amazing adventures together. So even when just a few of us get together it's kinds of special.

Dallas initiated this Dinner at a new Lebanese place in NoHo. Now I'm not one for eating at new places as I'm a creature of habit but I wanted to see these guys so I figured I'd give it a try. I met up with Jen and we walked over to the restaurant (about a half hour walk). When we got there Robert and Dallas were already waiting for us and shortly after we were joined by Will.

Dinner was amazing, the food was extremely tasty, which goes to show me that I should try new things more often. We had a great few hours hanging out and just enjoying ones company. Afterwards Jen, Will and I went to Target and it dawned on me that I really don't do "everyday" things with my friends. When we get together it's all about having dinner, seeing a movie or watching some TV. We never go grocery shopping or run to the store together.. and that seems weird to me now.

Anyways it was a nice dinner with some awesome people, something that I hope we can do more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment