Thursday, October 1, 2015

MASH Podcast, My Gimpy Life & Work Woes

Geekyfanboy Productions released a new episode of the MASH 4077 Podcast. This is episode 113, covering S5 Ep 16 "38 Across".

Befuddled by a crossword puzzle, Hawkeye persuades his old friend Tippy Brooks, a whiz at puzzles, to come to the camp. Tippy arrives with his commanding officer Admiral Prescot, thinking it's a medical emergency. Hawkeye and BJ face a severe reprimand, but then there's an actual emergency involving burned civilians and the Naval officers have to help. Having scrubbed up and helped treat the wounded, they provide the needed solution to the puzzle.

You can Download from itunes tinyurl.com/MASH4077itunes , listen on Stitcher Radio ow.ly/iZJIz or listen and get direct download from our main website MASH4077Podcast.com

My friend Teal Sherer's webseries My Gimpy Life is now on Facebook, you can watch every episode HERE. Besides it being an awesome webseries, I had the pleasure of working on it as well as doing their official podcast called My Gimpy Life Podcast, which you can take a listen to HERE. And if you look closely you might be able to spot me here and there through out the series.

Besides all this awesome podcast and webseries stuff, work today was probably one of the worst days I've had here. I made two fairly large mistakes with the potential of begin extremely costly. Luckily things worked themselves out but I still let me boss Andrew down and I hate when that happens. One of them was a true misunderstanding but that one could have costed us some money. The second one was me just being stupid and careless, which I'm happy to say doesn't happen very often. 

This wasn't a good day to start a new diet, by the end of the day I was starving and feeling like crap.. not a great way to start the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment