Tuesday, September 15, 2015

New MASH podcast & Jungle Book Trailer

Today Geekyfanboy Productions released a new episode of the MASH 4077 Podcast. This is episode 112, covering S5 Ep 15 "The Most Unforgettable Characters".

Radar gets accepted into the "Famous" Las Vegas Writers School, and begins to write his impressions of the camp. It happens to be Frank's birthday, so Hawkeye and B.J. stage a fight with each other to make Frank happy. However, it turns real when BJ says some things that Hawkeye takes personal.

You can Download from itunes tinyurl.com/MASH4077itunes , listen on Stitcher Radio ow.ly/iZJIz or listen and get direct download from our main website MASH4077Podcast.com

Disney released the first trailer for their new live action Jungle Book movie. When I heard they were making a live action movie I really didn't care since I'm not a fan of the original cartoon. I remember watching it as a child and even seeing it in a drive in theater but it did resonate with me. But WOW... after watching this trailer it's on my must see list. It looks to be well done and the CG looks incredible. I can't wait to see more from this movie. Check out the trailer below.

No comments:

Post a Comment