Thursday, September 17, 2015

Wizarding World of HP in Hollywood

They released a poster for the upcoming Wizarding World of Harry  Potter in Universal Hollywood. I can't put into words how excited I am for this. But since this is a written blog I'm gonna have to try. To have this right in my backyard is fantastic. Universal is only a 10 minute drive from my place. There is no doubt that I'll be getting a season pass to Universal and be spending as much time as I there. I said in the past that when this place opens up I'm gonna try and get a part time / weekend job there. I mean how awesome would it be to say to people.. Oh gotta head off to Hogwarts for work.

I've been to the Wizarding World in Florida before it expanded to two parks and had an amazing three days just hanging out in that world. So I know what to expect here in Hollywood and I am so looking forward to it. The thought that I'll be able to have some Butterbeer whenever I feel like it is pretty epic or grab a bite to eat in the Three Broomsticks... I mean it's pure magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment