Thursday, March 19, 2015

More Avengers, New Computer & Hitting My Food Goals



Today Marvel released a second TV spot for Avengers: Age of Ultron and I have to say the more I see of this the more excited I get. There are several OMG moments in this new commercial. First one is when Thor hits Captain's Shield into some of the bad guys and then the shot that made me squee a little.. when Captain America flips over his motorcycle handles while driving and then throws his motorcycle at the bad guys, such a comic book moment and it was AWESOME!!! Check out the spot above

Today I got a new computer here at work. I have been using an older laptop but it's very outdated and the processor was slow so I asked my boss if I could use one of the faster MAC desk tops and he gave me his approval.

It's like night and day compared to my tiny laptop. I mean laptops are great for mobility but give me a desktop any day.

Today's food intact is as close to my "goal" that I have gotten since I started a week and a half ago. My goal is to reach 35% Protein, 40% Fat & 25% Carbs. My problem is eating enough Protein and trying to keep my Carbs low. But today I did manage to eat 33% Carbs, which is only 2% away from my goal and that was tough. I didn't quite hit my Fat intake and only got 34 of 40% and as usual I went over with my Carbs intake but not as bad as I have done in the past, 33 of 25%. I know it will never be perfect and I'll have to continue to work on my numbers but I'm pretty happy with today's totals.

I only plan do this configuration of food intake for the five week period and see what kind of results I get. I can't count calories the rest of my life but I do hope by doing this I understand the portions of foods I need to eat to be health.. that is my ultimate goal for this "diet". 

No comments:

Post a Comment