Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Shaved Head & St. Patrick's Day

After my NerdStrong workout I decided that I wanted to change things up so I shaved my head and face. I didn't go completely bald but I used a number 1 guard which is almost skin. I like the look, some say that they can see the weight lose starting to show in my face but I still don't see it. I think when I lose my second chin then I'll know that it's working :)

Today is Saint Patrick's Day, I made sure I wore a green (lantern) shirt to work. I don't have any plans to go out as when I get off work I'm normally exhausted and I already celebrated the day on Saturday with a bunch of friends. Though today really got me thinking about Dublin, Ireland with Robert and Thomas last year during Saint Partick's Day. It was a lot fun and I really can't wait until I can get back there to visit or live.

No comments:

Post a Comment