Sunday, March 15, 2015

One Year Ago....

I can't believe it's been a year since my trip to Ireland/UK. Today one year ago I was on a plane heading to the Emerald Isle. I would spend the next 34 amazing days exploring not only Ireland and Northern Ireland but also Scotland, England and Wales. I got to meet "online" friends who I had known for years. I got to become part of their families and part of their lives for a short time while staying with them. I saw so many amazing beautiful sites and places. I got to drive for 17 days on the wrong side of the road. Eat foods that I had only heard about on TV Shows and Movies. It truly was my dream vacation.

For the past five years or so I have been wanting to move to England, not permanently but for a year or so. I have nothing really tying me down here, other then my friends and family and that's the reason it would be only for a year. So this trip was not only a chance to see a place that I've dreamt about for years but it was to see if I could actually live there. Well I know I can now and since I visited last year I'm not only thinking about living in the UK but Ireland as well. Both would be amazing and I could have so much fun in either country. Of course this requires money and unless I win the lottery I won't be doing this anytime soon, but never say never, who knows what the future holds.

Thanks again to all the amazing people that supported me through my travels. My traveling buddies in Ireland and Northern Ireland, Thomas and Robert, Friends I got to meet along the way, Daniel and his family, Matt, Erlend, Russel & Em, Markus and his father & Simon and his family. This trip wouldn't have been half the fun without sharing it with you guys.. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment