Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My NerdStrong Gym Adventure Continues...


Today I got an email from my buddy Andrew Seely informing me that the group of friends who pooled their money together and got me my 2 months membership to NerdStrong Gym actually got me three months; February, March and April.

I couldn't believe it, it actually made me tear up. My friends are amazing and have been so supportive in this new endeavor, I couldn't ask for anything more and here they go giving me another month.

If you're a regular reader of my blog you know that I've been enjoying my time at NerdStrong Gym and have been worried about what would happen when this month was up and my membership ended. I was trying to figure out where I could cut stuff in my budget to make room for this "necessary" expense. My first through was to get rid of cable which would free up some money. I also plan on selling a third of my toy collection to free up some funds. But with this additional month pre-paid it gives me a bit more time to figure out what my next move is.

I also got a call from my brother last week who said that he's been reading my blogs about NerdStrong and wants to help, so he and Lora (sister-in-law) would purchase me two more months as a birthday and Christmas present this year. So now it looks like I'm good thru June.

I'm a lucky guy.. I not only have amazing friends but my family is the best. Everyone wants me to succeed and they can see that going to NerdStrong Gym will be part of that success.

Once again I want to thank my amazing group of friends who made this possible.

Thanks to: Aaron Trahan, Robert F. Ludwick,  Dallas Bloom, Erik Nelson, Matthew Kuhns, Thomas Needham, Hayley Smith, Will Gatlin, Adam Levermore, Brett Trusler, Elea Freidman, Jes Reaves, Scott Meisner, Steven Bustamante, Tamar Curry, Jennifer & Matt Luchsinger, and Andrew Seely.  

I also want to Thank my wondering brother Michael and fantastic sister-in-law Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment