Friday, March 27, 2015

SDCC Hotel Issues


So I have a secure hotel room and I was happy but then my buddy Steven informed me that he had an extra room at the some hotel and wanted to offer it to me. It was cheaper then the one Robert got but it was also only a "twin" room, Roberts was a Quad. But my brother and I have talked about getting a room just for the two of us, I've always shared with three other people... so I told Steve I would take it. I went online and tried to modify the info and put the hotel room in my name, well that didn't go well. The page has broken and now I can't add my credit card or make any modifications. So instead I called their 800 number and was on hold for over 45 minutes before finally getting a hold of them. I explained the situation to the woman on the other end and she tried to add my credit card info but she was unable to do it as well. There seems to be a glitch in their system effecting my reservation. She "supposedly" reported it to the their IT department. 

I then asked to change the hotel room reservation name to mine and gave her my information but like with the glitch with the credit card, she wasn't able to change anything on my reservation. She said the IT people should have it fixed within 24 hours and to try again tomorrow.. fingers crossed all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment