Tuesday, March 24, 2015

SDCC Hotel Lottery, Cosplay Body Types & New X-Files

When I got home from the gym it was time to sign up for the Hotel Lottery for San Diego Comic Con. I have tried every year since going to SDCC and have had no luck with it. But I have had friends get great hotels this way so I always give it a try. In the past if you didn't fill out the form and send it within two minutes you didn't get the hotels you wanted.. it took me 2 1/2 minutes to complete the form so I'm more then likely out.. but you never know.

I came across this picture and it really struck a cord with me. I have always felt that anyone should be able to cosplay anyone they wish to and this pictures represent that feeling. For me personally I try and cosplay people that I feel fit my body type. I'm short and stocky so I don't feel I can pull off someone like Superman but I'm happy to be a Dwarf or a Hobbit.

News broke today that Fox is bringing back The X-Files for a six episode limited run. Both of the main stars Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny will be reprising their roles of the F.B.I. agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully. Also the creator Chris Carter will be back as well. This is fantastic news, I've been a huge fan of this series since it premiered back in 1993, I've seen every episode of the nine seasons and watched the two tie in movies. I'm super excited to see what they come up with for the storyline. I hope it's something special. 


No comments:

Post a Comment