Thursday, April 2, 2015

Awesome Fantasy Logo


I came across this amazing logo promoting this months Loot Crate. Now I'm not a subscriber to Loot Crate (lack of funds) but they do get away from pretty awesome things from time to time so I'm going to be interested in seeing what they give for their "Fantasy" crate. If you don't know what Loot Crate is, it's a monthly box of geek and gamer gear. You can check out their website HERE.

As for the logo I wish it was bigger, I'd love to have this on a t-shirt or poster. I actually contacted Loot Crate via Twitter and asked if this was a creation of their own or found online and they replied that it is a creation of their own. I also requested a larger version of it but they never got back to me. I did tell them that I'd like to see this on a shirt so maybe this design will make it's way to one of those 24 hours online t-shirt deals... fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment