Wednesday, April 1, 2015

MASH Podcast, SDCC Woes Continue & Galavant Gag Reel

Today Geekyfanboy Productions released a new episode of the MASH 4077 Podcast. This is episode 101, covering S5 Ep 4 "Out of Sight, Out of Mind". You can Download from itunes tinyurl.com/MASH4077itunes , listen on Stitcher Radio ow.ly/iZJIz or listen and get direct download from our main website MASH4077Podcast.com  Don't forget new episodes are released on the 1st and 15th of the month.

So it's been 48 hours since I last chatted with the folks over at Travel Planner about my San Diego Comic Con Hotel reservation. It's well past the 24 hours that they promised that my reservation page would be fixed. This time I was only on hold for 15 minutes before I had to explain for the third time what my situation was and the progress of fixing my page. Again like with the others this person couldn't figure out why my reservation was "locked", she put me on hold so she could talk to her supervisor (same as the previous two people). She got back on and said that they were trying to fix the problem and that if I didn't mind being on hold a bit longer.. and honestly I would have stayed on hold as long as it took for them to fix it. Finally she gets back on and says that she is transferring me to her supervisor who will take care of me. So I'm transferred and I have to explain my situation for a fourth time. When I told him that I had called two previous times and each person said it would be fixed in 24 hours the guy laughed and said that was misinformation. He said IT can take up to a week to fix the problem and possible more since there are a few hundred other reservations that are having issues.

He said there isn't anything he can do the help me at this time but he did say that there is a note to keep this reservation from going back into the pool. Speaking of that he said that the site can be fixed any day but if it's not working by the weekend then to call back by Tuesday as the Hotels lottery is having a second event for all the rooms that people didn't take on Wednesday. He said he's sure things will be busy on Wednesday and the phone system will be a mess. So I'm going to wait until Monday and if the site is still down I'll give them a call one last time. He assured me that my room is safe and that all will we settled soon. I can only hope he wasn't blowing up my butt.. guess only time will tell... I'll keep you all updated.

One last thing I want to share with you guys, especially if you were fans of the ABC four-week "comedy extravaganza" musical series Galavant. This looks to be an official Gag Reel that will probably be on the DVD/Blu-ray of season one. Check it out below.

No comments:

Post a Comment