Sunday, April 5, 2015

2 Months At NerdStrong Gym


Today is my 2 month anniversary at NerdStrong Gym. It's so funny to me that it's only been two months as I feel like it's been part of my life for quite a while. I guess that's what happens when you go six days week. I see these people more then my co-workers, friends and family. I feel like I have accomplished quite a bit in those two months. I'm seeing noticeable changes in my appearance as well was an overall feeling of awesome in my day to day living. I think this gym combined with a steady (though temporary) job has really lifted my spirits and pulled me out of my depression. For the first time in my life I love going to the gym. No one is holding a gun to my head or forcing me to do anything. I go because I enjoy the community and hard work. I'm bettering my health so I can be around another 40+ years.

 still have one more month of NerdStrong (prepaid by my wonderful friends) and then I will be getting a few more months (prepaid by my wonderful brother & sister-in-law). I then have to start making some hard choices on how to continue to pay for this amazing experience as it's something I want to continue with well into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment