Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My Hobbit Life

If you know me you know I love all things related to Hobbits. I've cosplayed one for over five years now and I've taken on certain aspects of the Hobbit's lifestyle. Besides being naturally short and stocky, I love nature, the Earth and the simple way of life. If I had a choice I'd live out in the country rather then big city or beach area. I'm not super adventurous but if I need be I definitely shine. I'm extremely loyal to those that I love and I'm all about family and friends. Really the only things that I don't really identify with when it comes to Hobbits is the love of drink and pipeweed...

But it dawned on me how much my new eating habits have become very Hobbit like. If you don't know, Hobbits like to eat many times a day. Which consists of Breakfast, Second Breakfast, Elevensies, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Supper and Dinner.

Now that I'm working out and on this new high protein diet my daily eating habits are as follows:

- Breakfast at 6am (oatmeal).. then workout
- Second Breakfast at 8:30 (bacon & egg whites)
- Elevensies around 11am (egg whites/popcorn)
- Lunch at 12:30pm (chicken breast, egg whites)
- Afternoon Tea at 2pm (sliced turkey/popcorn),
- Supper at 6pm (which is normally just a snack of popcorn or egg whites)
- Dinner at 8pm (Varies from night to night)

So not only are my ideals and lifestyle more Hobbit like but now my eating habit are as well. #HobbitLife

No comments:

Post a Comment