Friday, April 10, 2015

Sibling Day & An Unexpected Guest

I was 10, Michael was 5
Today is National Sibling Day and I'm happy to say that I do have one sibling.. my younger brother Michael. We are five years apart and when we were younger we fought quite a bit as he was the annoying little brother and was always able to get away with everything because I was the older one and knew better.

As we both have become adults are relationship has changed for the better (not that it was ever horrible.. just annoying) and now we are two big geeks that enjoyed each others company, when we find time to hangout. So Happy National Sibling Day Michael.. couldn't imagine my life without you in it.

Today my buddy Chris drove all the way from Montana (18+ hours) and surprised me by crashing at my place. It was great seeing him as I haven't seen him in nine months (since last year SDCC). He arrived late in the evening but we did hangout for an hour or so before saying good night.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment